My role was focused on brand building and creating a brand presence online with a limited budget whilst also working alongside the sales team to generate leads and maximise b2b sales.
To achieve this, I utilised a broad range of online/offline marketing activities including:
– Social media management/advertising
– Utilising digital marketing techniques – SEM, PPC, SEO and Content marketing with guidance from the company’s CEO
– Data analysis (Google Analytics, Search Console)
– Using Photoshop to create imagery for ads/social posts
– Identifying and converting PR opportunities, both online and offline
– Lead generation campaigns
– Working closely with sales team to monitor/nurture inbound leads
– Design and develop email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
– Networking and events
– Identify new influencer relationships and manage outreach campaigns
I also provided regular statistics updates, showing how content is performing and how the social media channels are growing.